Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bucks destined for greatness

Anyone else see the upside in the Milwaukee Bucks this year?

In other news...Mike Doe is doing his thang on Twitter. Wheel World is a funny blog. South Philly Phil rocks. His super-cool blogs include: Someone's Got to Say It, Rocky Would Beat Up, Philadelphia Is Number One, Great Italian Movies, Oh Do I Amuse You, Rocky Trivia, South Philly Rules, Yo Yo Yo Adrian, Training Like Rocky. Dalton from Road House has got game. Dalton's blogs include such wonderfull great blogs as: Road House Trivia, There's Always Barber College, Zen and the Art of Bouncing, I Run the Show Completely, When the Job Is Done I Walk, Bouncing Ain't Easy, Road House Quotes, Brad Wesley Is An Evil Man, and Why I Majored in Philosophy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I think is excellent find experiences to enjoy with people. Excellent blog.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.